There are a lot of abandoned places and houses that can be found all around the world. One of them is the Charles Winship Mansion. The mansion is big and beautiful—save for a few vandals and the mess inside.
See video at the end
Charles Winship made his money in textiles from the late 1800s until the 1940s. The Charles Winship Mansion was built within a five-year period during 1901 to 1906.
The house was eventually sold in 1947 by his widow. She sold it to the Sisters of Charity of Nazareth, along with a lot of the land around it. The sisters soon started a school nearby.
Over the course of time, the Sisters also sold the house along with a few acres of land to a person who constructed more houses. Some of those houses still surround the mansion to this day.