Usually, people rush their way to train stations without looking around just to catch a last minute trip. Well of course, that seems to be the norm. But, by doing so, one can miss the opportunity of looking at the beauty of these fine pieces of architecture.
Basically, not only do these train stations serve their purpose of making sure everyone gets to their destination, they also offer something for people to marvel at. And, they are great works of art too. So, if ever you get the chance to visit any train stations, you should probably share photos of it, just like the ones we have below:
1. Dubai Metro Station- Dubai, UAE
2. Kirovsky Zavod Station- St. Petersburg, Russia
3. O’Hare Station- Chicago, Illinois
4. Toledo Metro Station- Naples, Italy
5. Museum Station- Toronto, Canada
6. Central Park Station- Kaohsiung, Taiwan
7. T-Centralen Station- Stockholm, Sweden
8. U-Bahn Station- Munich, Germany
9. City Hall Station- New York, New York
10. Formosa Boulevard Station- Kaohsiung, Taiwan
11. University of Naples Subway Station- Naples, Italy
12. Bund Sightseeing Tunnel- Shanghai, China
The photos of the train stations above only prove that architecture and art may come together and create one beautiful yet useful masterpiece.
Want more trains?