Although becoming a parent is a blessing, it is not a walk in the park. Most of the time, especially if you are first-time parents, you will go through challenges that will make you want to scream out in frustration. It is just the cuteness of your baby or your kid when he coos or smiles at you as well as kisses or hugs you that will save the day and chase your exhaustion away.
However, there are some parenting hacks that can help you deal with parenthood better and these are some of them:
1. Add a lint roller to your craft room.
A lint roller picks up glitter (and just about anything else) like a charm!
2. Try vinegar for minor burns.
Just soak a small face cloth or paper towel and apply vinegar to the burn till the skin feels cool. Apply it immediately after the burn and it will ease the pain and prevent a blister.
3.Keep the kids from locking themselves in the bathroom.
Keep a door unlocked by using a rubber band. You can find more information on this trick here.
4. Keep a spray bottle in the car for hot days to avoid scorching seat belts buckles.
5. Use pool noodles to improve safety.
Pool noodles offer protection for little hands and feet on the trampoline.
6. A little tape will catch toenail clippings before they make a mess for you.
7. Get your teenager to clean their room.
You can get your son or daughter to clean their room by using your cleverness and humor like the mother below.
8. Prevent your kids from always using new cups and leaving the old ones lying around the house.
Just give them their own cups with magnets and pin them to your fridge. Your kids will love it.
9. Use this no-mess painting parenting tricks
10. Buy a Keep-It-Kleen Pacifier.
This product automatically closes when dropped, eliminating the need to constantly wash it off.