You don’t have to be a kid to enjoy macaroni and cheese but this is a recipe your children are going to LOVE! It’s a combination of 2 of the greatest and easiest dishes to ever exist.
We all know there’s nothing like a big, hot bowl of ooey-gooey, comforting macaroni and cheese. It is the first meal most of us ever knew how to cook ourselves. So let’s start with that:
- 1 box of shells and cheese (cheese sauce is in the package)
- 3 slices American Cheese
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 premade pizza crust
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ½ cup shredded cheese
- Start by making the macaroni and cheese according to the package. (Or make homemade mac n’ cheese, if preferred)
- Add 3 slices of American cheese and ¼ cup of milk to make a little more cheese sauce. Stir over low heat until melted.
- Brush pizza crust with olive oil.
- Top with macaroni and cheese.
- Sprinkle with shredded cheese.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 7-10 minutes
- Place a premade pizza crust on a pizza pan and brush with olive oil.
- Spread the macaroni and cheese on the crust and top with 1/2 cup of shredded cheese.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 7 – 10 minutes (or longer depending on who golden you want the cheese to be).
If you are looking for Macaroni and Cheese Pizza toppings, try bacon as a topping, as well as sliced corn dogs!