Face it, no matter what age you become, SpongeBob Squarepants will forever be funny. From his quick quips, to Patricks slow yet hilarious reactions to pretty much everything and who could forget Squidward and his gloomy outlook on life – this show never fails to bring the laughs! We put together the 25 most laugh-worthy moments for your entertainment.
1. When Patrick asked the question on every musician’s mind.
2. When SpongeBob coined a mantra of body positivity.
3. When Patrick was the world’s worst receptionist.
4. And when he was even worse at identifying animals.
5. When the narrator was 6000% done and quit the show.
6. When they had a “panty raid” joke on a CHILDREN’S SHOW.
7. When the punch line of the entire episode was a reference to a 1922 German Expressionist horror film.
8. When Patrick told a story we can all sometimes relate to.
9. Every time there was any sort of disaster and that one guy hurt his leg.
10. When SpongeBob revealed some interesting history about the pioneers of ocean life.
11. And when he had some interplanetary legal advice.
12. When this random fish threw some serious aquatic shade at Mr. Krabs.
13. When that one fish spent way too long making potato salad.
14. When SpongeBob revealed that he has zero parking skills.
15. When Mr. Krabs wasn’t very helpful in his descriptions.
16. When Patrick was on a tight schedule of stupidity.
17. And when he suddenly spat some deep poetry.
18. When Plankton couldn’t understand the basic concept of fun.
19. When SpongeBob punched masculinity and gender norms in the FACE.
20. And when he voiced what we are all thinking every day.
21. When Squidward realized there were consequences to eating thousands of carbs.
22. When Plankton showed SpongeBob his lab.
23. And when he peaced out, neurotic-style.
24. When SpongeBob sang the anthem of the introverts.
25. And when SpongeBob and Patrick finally thought of something funnier than 24.
Watch more here.
Read more Nickelodeon stories here: