Coca Cola is one of the world’s most recognizable brand. Coca Cola’s products are consumed in billions every day. As Coca Cola’s popularity continuous to rise, people still doesn’t know more about the company and the beloved soda beverage.
Here are 20 mind blowing facts about Coca-Cola that you may not know.
1. Coca Cola as rust remover.
2. Coca Cola was once advertised as “the perfect cure for hangover”.
3. 94% of the world’s population recognizes the red and white Coca-Cola logo.
4. Coca Cola is a powerful relief from stings and bites.
5. 3.1% of all beverages consumed around the world are Coca-Cola products.
6. Coca Cola’s red is a very specific color and the company puts a lot of weight on keeping that color the exact same.
7. The average person drinks one Coca-Cola every day.
8. Coca Cola produces so many different products that if you were to drink one each day, it would take you 9 years to try them all.
9. Pouring a packet of peanuts into a cold Coca-Cola is an old American southern snack.
10. American Coca Cola tastes different to International Coca Cola.
11. Coke Zero is for men because Diet Coke is associated with women.
12. Coca-Cola was once boycotted for antisemitism.
13. ONE share of Coca-Cola stock in 1920, it would be worth $6.7 million by 2010.
14. If every drop of Coke ever produced were put in 8-ounce bottles and laid end-to-end, they would reach the moon and back over 2,000 times.
15. Coca-Cola only sold 25 bottles the first year.
16. Coca-Cola would be green if coloring were not added to it.
17. Need to defrost your frozen windshield? Use Coca-Cola.
18. Coca-Cola says only two people alive know the Coca-Cola ‘recipe’, and they aren’t allowed to travel on the same plane in case it crashes.
19. The large Santa with a white beard and red clothing that we are used to today was actually created by Coca Cola.
20. North Korea and Cuba are the only 2 countries in the world that don’t sell Coca Cola.