Halloween is just around the corner and you know what that means: CANDIES! Of course, majority of the candies are going to be consumed right when you get it or right when you and the kids get home from a fun night of trick-or-treating. However, it’s almost a guarantee that you will have that “candy bowl” laying around for a good month or two before it becomes an eye sore. So, instead of just tossing out all that leftover candy, why not recycle it!
We’ve put together a list of recipes that would be perfect for getting rid of those extra all Hallow’s eve sweets! My mouth is watering already…
1. Chocolate Peanut Butter Kit Kat Crunch Bars
Give me a break, give me a break, break me off a … you get the picture. Get the recipe here.
2. Snickers Chocolate Cupcakes
Don’t even try to stop salivating. Get the recipe here.
3. Candy Corn Parfait
Yes, please. Get the recipe here.
4. Sweet And Salty Snack Mix
After-school snacks just got totally awesome. Get the recipe here.
5. No-Bake Snickers Pie
You can eat it twice as quickly since you don’t have to bake it. Get the recipe here.
6. Candy Corn and White Chocolate Softbatch Cookies
If you love a gooey cookie, get the recipe here.
7. 5-Minute Jolly Rancher Suckers
If you have a serious oral fixation, get the recipe here.
8. Twix Cookie Dough Cheesecake Bars
Twix + cookie dough + cheesecake = orgasm. Get the recipe here.
9. M&M Fudge Ring
Use seasonal M&M’s and you can make one for Christmas and Easter, too! Get the recipe here.
10. Chocolate Candy Hand Pies
Because forks are never fast enough. Get the recipe here.
11. Trick Or Treat Dessert Pizza
Eat slice after slice after slice. Get the recipe here.
12. Almond Joy Peanut Butter Cookie Bars
If you like it on top, get the recipe here.
13. Halloween Candy Bark
Because sugar. Get the recipe here.
14. Candy Corn Cereal Snack Mix
Because a snack that involves “corn” and “cereal” is healthy, right? Get the recipe here.
15. Mini Butterfinger Pies
How cute?! Get the recipe here.
16. Mounds Bar Cookies
Because chocolate is life. Get the recipe here.
17. Easy Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
Sweet and salty at its best. Get the recipe here.
18. Take Five Candy Bar Brownies
Because who does’t like stuff that’s stuffed with stuff?! Get the recipe here.
19. Rolo And Twix Cheesecake Bars
20. Smarties + SweeTarts + Pixie Sticks Cake
If you’re ready for a sugar rush, get the recipe here.
21. Mini Peanut Butter S’mores Pies
Yum. Get the recipe here.
22. Candy Corn Biscotti
If you want to be classy (but not too classy), get the recipe here.
23. Candy Bar Brownies
Because why not. Get the recipe here.
25. Candy Corn Pretzel Hugs
The most emotive candy ever. Get the recipe here.
26. Candy Corn Peanut Mallow Bars
Candy corn for life. Get the recipe here.
27. Amazing Candy Cookie Cake
Because you are the Candy queen! Get the recipe here.