Greek yogurt has become increasing popular over the yeas. It has become a fairly common ingredient fro everything from pizza crust, desserts, to pasta recipes. Although, in my opinion, Greek yogurt is a perfect match when it comes to desserts.
Scroll down for videos
1. Freeze a layer of berries and Greek yogurt on a baking sheet to make healthy berry bark.
2. You can make your own cheese by straining Greek yogurt.
4. Make a protein-packed sweet snack by adding funfetti cake mix to yogurt.
5. Make healthier icing with yogurt.
7. Let uncooked oatmeal soak in milk, Greek yogurt, and fruit overnight in your fridge. In the morning it’ll be soft and delicious.
8. Make ultra-moist coffee cake with Greek yogurt.
9. Whip up healthy, frozen yogurt popsicles for your kids and skip out on the processed sugar of store-bought pops.
Check out related videos below
Here are another dessert you might want to taste