Barbecues are everyone’s favorite. Even if lots and lots of new dishes are invented each day, nothing beats a sizzling hot barbecue fresh from the grill. As a matter of fact, this all-time favorite has always been present in any occasion, may it be company outings or birthday parties.
Recently, a new twist to the traditional barbecue has been making rounds on social media – the Barbecue Meatball Onion Bombs. Rest assured, when you see the recipe, you would definitely want to go to your kitchen and try the dish by yourself. Here is the recipe:
You Will Need:
- 1 tsp. soy sauce
- 1 tsp. worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp. spicy ketchup
- 1 tbsp. brown sugar
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped mushroom
- 1/4 cup diced onions
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs
- 1 pack of bacon
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 bottle of barbecue sauce
- 2 yellow onions
1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Remove the exterior skin of the onion and cut off the bottoms and tops. Cut it into half and peel the layers apart. Set aside the biggest layers for the meat.
3. Set aside the onion layers. Using a large mixing bowl, mix the diced onion, parsley, ground beef, brown sugar, mushroom, bread crumbs, and condiments by hand.
4. Place a handful of the meat mixture inside the bigger onion layer pieces.
5. Using three slices of bacon, wrap the onion meatball mixture. Secure it using toothpicks.
6. Bake it inside the over for 40 minutes. And then, garnish it with barbecue sauce and bake for another 5 minutes.