Who doesn’t love juicy ribs? Well, here’s your chance to make your very own barbecue pork ribs that are surprisingly very easy to make and sure to satisfy your palate.
Scroll down for video
- 3 lbs of baby back pork ribs
- 2 cups of bbq sauce
- 1/4 cup of brown sugar
- 4 tbsp. of cider vinegar
- 3 tsp of oregano
- 1 tsp of Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp. of cayenne pepper
- 1 tbsp. of chili powder
- Salt and pepper
1. Using a small bowl, mix your bbq sauce, cider vinegar, brown sugar, oregano, Worcestershire sauce, chili powder and cayenne powder.
2. Season ribs with salt and pepper. After slathering it in the sauce prepared, place in slow cooker.
3. Cook low and slow for eight hours or you may cook this high for four hours
4. Once done, spoon barbecue sauce over ribs and cut into desired portions.
5. Serve hot alongside homemade bbq sauce. Enjoy!