Summer isn’t only the time for kids to enjoy sweet and refreshing treats. It is also time for adults to enjoy the perfect summer snack – the frozen drunken grapes.
Here is what you need:
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 cups white wine
- 2 1/2 cups green grapes
1. Prepare all the ingredients, as well as an empty jar.
2. Pour 2 cups of white wine into the empty jar.
3. Add 1/4 cup of sugar.
4. Stir well so as to dissolve the sugar.
5. Soak the grapes into the wine and sugar mixture.
6. Cover the jar and chill it in the refrigerator for 12 hours to let the grapes absorb the flavor.
7. Once the grapes have soaked, remove the jar from the refrigerator. Now, separate the wine marinade and the grapes.
8. Allow the grapes to air dry.
9. Put the remaining sugar on a plate.
10. Roll the marinated grapes in sugar.
11. Make sure all grapes are coated with sugar.
12. Cover the plate of grapes and put it in the freezer for 3 to 4 hours.
Check out this related recipe:
Check out more DIY treats here: