Garlic bread is great and pizza is the best. So what do you get when you cross these 2 heavenly dishes? The Pull-Apart Pizza Garlic Bread! It’s perfect appetizer or a side dish. It can also be a fun meal to make with the kids! Not to mention, it’s cheap and easy. Here’s how to make it:
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 30 mins
Total Time: 45 mins
- ⅓ cup butter – saled
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 french baguette
- ⅓ cup tomato sauce
- 1½ cups grated mozzarella cheese
- 4oz pepperoni, sliced
- ¼ red onion, diced
- ½ tbsp fresh parsley, diced
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Combine butter and garlic, melt.
- Cut the french baguette into 1.5 – 2 cm / 3/5″ – ⅘” thick slices. It should produce about 25 slices. Lay them out on your work station
- Brush butter/garlic spread on each slice
- Spread a small amount of pizza sauce on each piece of bread, sprinkle a bit of onion, lots of cheese then pepperoni (in this order. It’s important in the baking process).
- Stack about 8 pieces of bread on top of each other. Then, pick up the entire stack and place it in a 8″ baking dish.
- Brush the top of the bread with the rest of the butter. You can even add some extra cheese on top if you’d like!
- Cover with foil and bake for 15-20 minutes, or until cheese is close to being melted. Remove the foil and bake for another 10 minutes or until golden brown or crunchy on top.
- Remove from oven carefully, sprinkle with parsley, Parmesan cheese and any other fixins you prefer. Serve immediately!