An avocado is a highly nutritious fruit, as it contains healthy fats. It is rich in potassium, folate, vitamin C, B5, B6, and E. Aside from being the main ingredient of guacamole, an avocado can be used in different other dishes. Below are just some of them:
1. Avocado & Eggs Breakfast Pizza
On a flatbread, spread mashed avocados with lemon and top it off with sunny-side up egg. Get the recipe here.
2. Baked Egg in Avocado
Get a healthy breakfast with a perfectly runny egg placed inside half an avocado. Can be baked in just 15 minutes. Get the recipe here.
3. Avocado Banana Smoothie
Nothing is healthier than a smoothie with an avocado in it. Get the recipe here.
4. Avocado Feta Dip
This is one easy dip to make. You just need to put all of the ingredients together and blend it in a food processor or blender. Get the recipe here.
5. Avocado Hummus Dip with Crispy Sea Salt Pita Chips
Combine guacamole and hummus and you will have this perfect dip. Get the recipe here.
6. Prosciutto-Wrapped Avocado
Love goat cheese and prosciutto? Add something healthy to that in the form of avocado slices and you got yourself one healthy snack. Get the recipe here.
7. Cucumber Rolls with Creamy Avocado
This is the perfect way to detox. Get the recipe here.
8. Summer Rolls with Avocado, Kale & Spicy Garlic Peanut Sauce
Going Vietnamese? This is just the dish you are looking for. Get the recipe here.
9. Avocado, Strawberry & Goat Cheese Sandwich
Your power lunch in a sandwich of cheesy goodness. Get the recipe here.
10. Stove-Top Avocado Mac ‘n’ Cheese
This is the guilt-free mac ‘n’ cheese you can have any time. Get the recipe here.
11. Kale Noodle Bowl with Avocado Miso Dressing
Avocado in a vegan dressing combined with miso is the umami pleasure you are looking for. Get the recipe here.
12. Asparagus, Snap Pea & Avocado Pasta
Pasta and avocado? It’s absolute heaven. Get the recipe here.
13. Easy Hazelnut Chocolate Avocado Mousse
You will never know there was avocado in here unless you will be told that there is. So, this is perfect if you are a picky eater. Get the recipe here.
14. Fudgy Avocado Brownies
There is nothing better than this brownie, especially if you are an avocado lover, too. Get the recipe here.
15. Blueberry Avocado Muffins
Imagine this delectable goodness right on your taste buds. Yep! That’s heaven right there. Get the recipe here.
16. Easy Dark Chocolate Avocado Truffles
You can’t believe how easy this is to make. Get the recipe here.
17. 5-Minute Avocado Sorbet
Freeze the avocados first, then blend them with lime zest and syrups before serving these cold treats. It’s that easy! Get the ingredients and complete directions here.
18. Char-Grilled Salmon with Avocado, Cucumber & Dill Salad
This is how you eat healthy. Get the recipe here.
19. Tuna & Avocado Brown Rice Bowl
Although the tuna here comes from a tin, it is still a healthy and filling meal. Get the recipe here.
20. 5-Ingredient Easy White Chicken Chili
Don’t have much time to prepare a meal? You can have this stew for less than 15 minutes. Get the recipe here.
21. Smoked Salmon, Avocado & Arugula Salad
If you want something healthy and fancy? Then, this is the answer. Get the full recipe here.
22. Crispy Baked Avocado Fries
These are the healthiest fries ever. Get the recipe here.
23. Guacamole Deviled Eggs
This is one fancy-looking deviled eggs and oh so good! Get the recipe here.
24. Avocado Cream Cheese Snack Roll-Ups
Simple, easy, and absolutely delicious! Get the recipe here.
25. Quinoa Avocado Sushi
Nothing could be healthier than this. Get the recipe here.
26. Black Bean, Mushroom & Avocado Breakfast Scramble
Looking for a fast and easy breakfast that is high in protein? You can make this in less than 10 minutes. Get the recipe here.
27. Avocado Breakfast Casserole
This is one healthy breakfast that should keep you on the go for the rest of the day. Get the recipe here.
28. Barley Bowl with Avocados and Lemony Yogurt Sauce
Whole grains and avocados? Yummy and healthy! Get the recipe here.
29. Goat Cheese & Avocado Toast
Mash some avocados. Place them on your toast. Garnish with some chili flakes and goat cheese. And, you’re good to go! Get the recipe here.