Nothing beats an easy no-bake recipe for summer. Besides, nobody wants to turn on their oven when the temperatures are rising.
One perfect summer treat is the strawberry cheesecake supreme. And, you won’t believe how simple it is to make this. All you need to prepare is just a graham cracker crust, some creatively arranged sliced strawberries, and a homemade filling. But, you don’t have to worry about baking the filling. You just need to combine sugar, lemon, orange juice, gelatin, strawberries, and softened cream cheese, and then you are done.
For a more detailed guide, check out this recipe:
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 1/2 cup coconut
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 cups thawed whipped topping
- 2 envelopes unflavored gelatine (1/4 ounce)
- 3 packs softened cream cheese (8 ounce)
- 4 cups fresh strawberries
- 28 finely crushed vanilla wafers
1. Mix the vanilla wafers, coconut, and melted butter onto the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan. Use a 4-inch wide strip of parchment paper as a lining.
2. Keep 8 strawberries for garnish and then cut the rest of the strawberries into 1/4 inch thick slices. Put the large strawberry slices around the edge of the pan and mash the remaining slices.
3. In a saucepan, sprinkle gelatine over cold water and let it stand for five minutes. Cook it on low heat until gelatine dissolves.
4. Using a mixer, beat sugar, cream cheese, and other juices. Add the mashed strawberries and mix well. Whisk in gelatine gradually.
5. Chill for five minutes until slightly thickened.
6. Mix in 1 cup of whipped topping and pour it into the prepared pan.
7. Refrigerate until firm. Remove the rim of the pan and remove the parchment paper.
8. Cut the reserved strawberries in half and garnish it to the cheesecake. Add in the remaining cool whip.