This recipe will be enough to satisfy the palates of pizza lovers just about everywhere. Aside from being very tasty, it’s also easy to make. Check out the recipe below so you could make your own.
Scroll down for video
Here are what you need to prepare.
- pizza sauce
- Shredded cheese (mozzarella/cheddar or any cheese to your liking)
- egg wash
- 2 sheets of puff pastry
The follow these step-by-step instructions:
1. Line the baking tray with parchment paper and place the two sheets of puff pastry over it.
2. Using a knife, cut equal size circles. To create a perfect shape, you may use a plate for reference.
3. Remove top sheet, followed by spreading the pizza sauce and shredded cheese on the bottom.
4. Take the top sheet again and place over the pastry to cover it.
5. Place a glass in the center of your circle and slice strips away from the edge of the glass.
6. Using your hands, take each of the strips and twist.
7. Brush egg wash over each piece to hold.
8. Bake at 400°F (204°C) for 20–25 minutes. Take it out of oven and enjoy your pizza puffs!