When you combine two of the tastiest foods in the world namely pizza and pretzels, you get this masterpiece. Learn how to make this delectable dish that everyone can enjoy.
Scroll down for video
Note that the ingredients below are enough to create three pretzels.
You will need
- 4 cups of shredded mozzarella
- nonstick vegetable oil spray
- 15 slices of pepperoni
- pizza sauce (for dipping) or marinara
- one 13.8 ounce tube store-bought pizza dough
1. Preheat your oven to 425°F/220°C.
2. Start the process by unrolling the dough to form a 15 x 9 inches rectangle.
3. Cut the pizza into three strips. Note that the strips need to be thick enough to fold over the cheese and seal on the other side. Estimated size should be 3 inch width and about 34 inch length.
4. Sprinkle 1 cup of your mozzarella down the center of each strip and fold the dough over the cheese. Don’t forget to pinch the ends to enclose. Double-check to make sure it is properly sealed.
5. Place a baking sheet over a pan and lightly spray with vegetable oil.
6. On the baking sheet, form your pretzel by twisting the log ends around each other once and bringing them to meet at the bottom of your circle. Congratulations, you made a pretzel!
7. Repeat instructions with remaining two pretzels. Once set, wrap your pepperoni over your pretzels and sprinkle cheese over.
8. Bake for 14 to 18 minutes until it turns deep golden brown.
9. Serve with pizza sauce and enjoy!