It doesn’t matter how old you are, Harry Potter and his magical world has got you under a spell and that’s ok! We’ve put together a list of the top 30 things that all young wizards, witches and muggles alike would truly love to experience at least once in their life…
1. To try what actual Butterbeer tastes like, not just the theme park appropriation.
Yes Harry, we do.
2. For a Wizarding World theme park to open within 10km of your house.
3. To get a Hogwarts letter in the mail.
4. To actually GO to Hogwarts as a student.
5. Tickets to The Cursed Child and some way of getting to London if you don’t already live there.
6. Or just for The Cursed Child to tour to every single city and town in the world.
7. OR how about Jo writes a book version of it so we can keep re-reading it forever?
8. For Dobby to be alive.
9. An afternoon with J. K. Rowling, where you could sit down and ask her anything and she’d answer.
10. A sleepover at the Studio Tour.
11. For Fantastic Beasts to be released, like, right now.
12. Or at least can we just have a trailer?
13. The encyclopedia that we thought we were going to get.
14. Or an alternate reality where Pottermore was actually good and what we’d hoped for.
15. For JKR’s new childrens book to be just as good as Harry Potter.
Lol jk, nothing will ever be as good as Harry Potter.
16. Enough Skiving Snackboxes to get you through the next year.
17. To know what the earwax Bertie Bott tastes like.
It might be gross, but it’s still magical AF.
18. A pet Pygmy Puff.
19. A broomstick.
Even if it’s just an adult version of the toddler ones that only hover a few feet above the ground.
20. For Quidditch to be real.
Muggle Quidditch is great…but not ~magical~ enough.
21. The ability to apparate, so you can take your lazy ass anywhere you like.
22. And a Time Turner so you can undo all the dumb things you’ve done.
But you better come up with a good excuse for needing it, for your Ministry permit.
23. A date with Viktor Krum.
24. For Hermione’s hair to actually be bushy in all eight movies.
25. And some kind of DVD re-release where Harry actually has green eyes?!!???!!!!
26. Hermione’s extendable bag.
27. A jumper knitted by Molly Weasley.
28. To try strawberry and peanut butter ice cream at Florean Fortescue’s.
29. A holiday house that is an exact replica of The Burrow.
30. Owning an owl.