No matter how much we want to be alone, we can’t deny the fact that we have those times when we just want to hold someone’s hands. We often say we just want to be alone and let people do whatever they want with their life and leave us alone, but time comes when we feel hopeless and helpless, and by then, all we want to do is someone to cheer us up. We need a significant other.
That is the reason people seek their significant other. No matter how hard the courtship can be or how long the wait is, we endure. Because we know how loneliness can suck. Both genders know this, but tradition has it that it’s boys who do the first move, and girls just let that be. It can be hard because not all girls are an easy catch. For guys, we listed some facts about girls that will guide you on your way to taking them into your arms.
What Girls Like
There are many things a girl likes but prefer not to say it verbally but with actions. They give you hints, but we know that you can’t catch it every time, so we just listed some of the things girls like.
1. Girls can easily get scared and would often run away if danger is nearing them, but sometimes, that fear even makes this world more dangerous for them. So girls prefer guys who can protect them and make them feel safe.
2. Girls, however, do not like guys who are overprotective. They have had enough with their parents; they don’t want another protective guard when they enter a relationship.
3. Girls like surprises. A guy might be tired of organizing surprises, but some girls will never be tired of these cutesy stuff.
4. Girls like to hold hands with their boyfriends. They like to feel their lover every time they’re taking a stroll in the park or somewhere else.
5. Girls want to be asked for pieces of advice. It makes them feel that they are trusted.
6. When they think you look good with a certain clothing, they want you to wear it more often.
7. Girls prefer guys who don’t only talk about sex. They want relationships that are more than just a series of physical affection.
8. Girls do not like guys who are too flirty. If you’re serious with a girl, then quit playing.
9. Girls want guys who are proud of them, who won’t be shy to tell people that you are together.
10. Girls like guys who know what her likes and dislikes are and are conscious about it.
11. Girls like guys who are romantic. They like guys who are willing to make their fairy tale-like dreams of kissing under the tree happen.
What Girls Don’t Like
12. Girls dislike guys who keep on talking about their exes. It makes them think you are still not over her.
13. Girls dislike being compared to other woman.
14. Girls dislike being pushed to their limit. If you see her not in the mood, then let her be.
15. Girls dislike guys who take their being too forgiving for granted.
16. Girls dislike guys who lie. They are way too suspicious, so if you start lying, they’ll know it.
17. Girls dislike guys who make them say the same thing more than once. They hate to repeat what they just said. They will think you are not paying attention to all that they said.
18. Girls dislike guys who do not believe them, especially at times when they are being honest.
19. Girls dislike guys who talk to the people they hate. This may not be true with everyone, but most of them act that way.
20. Girls dislike guys who are too passive even when their friends are making fun of them.
21. Girls dislike guys who ignore them. If they want attention, give it to them.
22. Girls dislike guys who can’t keep a secret. They tend to share their deepest secrets once they feel that it’s safe with you. If you reveal them, you’re screwed.
23. Girls dislike guys who call them drama queens. They all have that moment , when they cry over things guys often find trivial, but they don’t want to be called a drama queen for that.
24. Girls dislike guys who underestimate their feelings.
25. Girls hate guys who cheat. That’s the number one rule for them.
How Girls Want to Be Treated
26. Girls want to be told sweet things, especially when they are not in the mood.
27. Girls prefer being called sweet and beautiful and lovely rather than hot.
28. Girls want to be cuddled a lot.
29. Girls want their guys to remember the things they thought were forgotten. IF a girl says something important and the guy is the one who brings it up again, she’ll feel special.
30. Girls want guys to read their mind and not just ask them repeatedly.
31. Girls want guys to show that they are better than their exes.
32. Girls like it when the guy stares at them. It melts their hearts.
33. Girls like guys who spoil them. They can be childish sometimes, and the guy just has to give it to them.
34. Girls want guys to wait till she speaks up about why she’s disappointed or hurt.
35. Girls like it when they are told something meaningful by a guy. They will keep it for the longest time possible.
36. Girls want to be taken seriously when they also are.
37. Girls want guys who reply to messages immediately. And when they are having a conversation with a guy, they want immediate responses to keep it going.
38. As they want to be protected, girls want to be walked home by the guy. It’s one way to make them feel safe.
39. Girls want to feel that they are important for the guy, so it is just right that the guy makes time for them.
40. Girls want guys who understand their interests. It’s not necessary for the guy to make it their hobby too, but it will be good if they try to blend in.
41. Girls like surprises, so they want to experience it as much as possible. Small things like receiving flowers or a surprise date are enough for them.
42. Girls like to be hugged by their boyfriend even at random times.
43. Girls want to hear their guys talk about sweet moments together, even as simple as watching movies or eating meals.
44. Girls simply want their guys to treat them right before they get tired of waiting and look for another person to do it for them.
Why Girls Take So Much Time Prepping Up
Girls don’t just stay in the bathroom to sleep while sitting on the toilet bowl. They want to check every part of their body so they’ll look perfect in front of their lovers. But they don’t want it to be taken for granted.
45. Girls have a tendency to think that they don’t look good enough, that they could look better. Giys should be there to tell them that they are look pretty good.
46. Girls want guys to appreciate them even if they are at their worst appearance.
47. Girls want to be complimented all the time. They want to be called beautiful by their boyfriends.
48. Girls want to hear guys talk about the things they love about their physical appearance. For example, they want to hear them say that they have the most beautiful smile.
What Guys Should Know About a Girl’s Friend, Family, Their View on Love, and Relationship
49. Girls mean it when they say they want to meet the guy’s family and friends.
50. Girls don’t want guys to get offended when they spend time with their guy friends. They want the guy to trust them and believe that they know these guy friends longer than their boyfriends.
51. Girls want the guy to appreciate it when they ditch a hangout with their friends just to be with the guy.
52. Girls want the guys to know when they are mad. They hate talking about it.
53. Girls have a tendency to cringe over a mention of their boyfriend. It could mean, however, that they are not completely over them.
54. Girls sit beside their boyfriends’ friend to show them that they care.
55. Girls only say yes to the guy they really like.
56. Girls fear getting into the relationship because they don’t want to get hurt. They can’t handle it. So the guy has the responsibility to prove to the girl that they won’t hurt them.
57. Girls want the guys to remember special dates (monthsary, anniversary, etc.) and celebrate it with them.
58. Girls want to hear their boyfriends say sweet things about them in front of other people.
59. Girls tend to overthink, especially about a guy’s ex. She sets a competition between herself and the guy’s past girlfriend.
60. Girls think that a guy who changes for the better are the ones for them. It makes them think that your relationship is a way to grow together as a person.
61. Girls show their love for a guy if she likes to dance with him slowly in random places at a random time with no music on.
62. If a girl tells so much about the guy to her family, especially to her parents, that when you meet them, they greet you with “I heard a lot about you,” that means you are truly special for the girl.
63. Sharing family plans together are one of the things girls love to do. When they start doing that, you have to believe that they see their future in you.
64. Girls care so much about how much they are making their guys happy. If they think they are not good enough, they initiate a breakup, but the guy has to know that it’s a sign that the girl loves him for real.
65. Girls are like tigress. If they see their guy with another girl, they become enraged.
66. Girls see their boyfriends as a perfect human being. If they fall in love, they get blinded by the imperfections of the guy.
67. If a girl is hurt, she changes. If their hearts are broken, they will never be the same again.
What Lies Behind Every Girl’s Action
68. If a girl flirts, don’t judge her immediately. She doesn’t always mean it.
69. Girls are fickle-minded, and sometimes, they don’t really know what they want.
70. Sometimes, girls still ask the guy about something even if she already knows the truth. So be careful.
71. Girls want guys to keep the notes they write for them. Their feelings are embodied in those notes.
72. Girls want guys to make them feel that they’re different from the rest.
73. Girls are serious when they say they miss their boyfriend.
74. Girls have the tendency to put the guy to test just to see how they’ll react.
75. If a girl is not completely over her ex, they do not talk ill about them.
76. When a girl lays her head on the guy’s chest, she’s trying to find out what he’s thinking by listening to his heartbeat.
77. Girls are keen observers.
78. Girls overthink.
79. A girl’s ultimate lie can be summed up in two words: “I’m okay.” If she says she’s all right, she’s lying. It can mean everything is wrong.
80. When a girl says no, she doesn’t want you to give up just like that. She wants you to keep trying.
81. Girls are less forgetful than guys. Sometimes, they tend to remember the little things more than the big deals.
82. When your girl hugs you tight, let her be. She wants that moment to last longer than you think.
83. Girls often say their boyfriend is important, and when they do, it’s always true.
84. Girls laugh at the jokes of the guy they like, even when they are too bad to be true.
85. When girls care about what a guy is thinking, she cares for him.
86. If a girl touches a guy, it’s not by accident. She wants to convey that she has interest in you.
87. As they are keen observers, they can pass as Sherlock’s sidekick. They can be good detectives. Be cautious.
88. Girls tend to show it by actions how much they want to be beside their boyfriend.
89. A girl can spend most of the day talking to other guys and flirting with them, but there will always just be one guy they want to spend a good sunset date with, and that’s the guy they truly love.
90. If you want to know if you really are important to a girl, stare at her eyes and you’ll get the answer you need.
91. When a girl shares with you the things she likes doing, however cheesy they could get, listen to her. It’s those secrets that tell you how she feels about you.
92. A girl doesn’t want to be dumped. That’s when they break down.
93. If a girl holds your hand so tight like she never wants to let it go, she loves you.
A girl is a mysterious being, more than any other thing you have touched, felt, and met. They are not the type who use words when they want to convey a message. They hide it in their actions, their smiles, and their eyes. You just have to take a closer look.