It’s no secret that 90s babies are the proudest ones of them all! But do they have every right to be? After reviewing this list of all the amazing things they got to enjoy growing up, we’re starting to believe they do!
48.Because we got to taste heaven aka DunkARoos.
47.And were blessed with Gushers!
46. Because we put our French Toast in milk.
45. And could eat it with Lion King color-changing spoons!
44. Because we exercised with our Skip It! (Until it hit you in the ankle, parties over)
43. We lounged on air!
42. And played heads up 7-up anytime we had a substitute teacher.
41. We were lucky enough to be able to run around DZ Discovery Zone.
40. We knew the best movies came on orange VHS tapes
39. We had mind games like Mancola.
38. & weapons from the future…
37. We predicted the future!
36. Our screensavers were the greatest.
35. We had digital pets instead of real ones.
34. And butt scooters! (Until you ran over your own finger)
33. We went apesh*t when it came to sharpening our pencils at school. (Remember the smell?)
32. And we were never afraid of anything.
31. Except for some of these…
30. And every single story in this book.
29. Which is the main reason we had flashlights that changed colors
28. Thank god for SmarterChild, who was there to answer the really important questions in life.
27. And if that didn’t work, we had FEENY! to teach us.
26. Bill Nye was OUR science guy first.
25. We had a secret logo…
24. An official briefcase full of art supplies…
23. You knew the coolest kid had the see through phone.
22. We were the first to play the best computer game in the world.
21. And the second best…
See at the end more 31 Awesome ’90s Toys You’ll Never Forget
20. Aaand the third best…
19. We had book fairs.
18. We learned to always keep climbing.
17. & that all our hard work will always pay off.
16. We were lucky enough to have the coolest book ever.
15. We experienced the greatest day in gym class EVER.
14. We solved the greatest mystery of our day…
13. We were given the tools to make the world a little bit more colorful.
12. Lisa Frank was the homegirl!
11. Our markers smelt amazing! (Remember the Root Beer?)
10. We had our own currency.
9. Wore these as jewelry…
8. And turned every night into a starry one.
7. Because we dared to eat our pizza cold…
6. And put our face and hands into nails.
we were self-efficient…
4. And never afraid to go big.
3. While still being able to enjoy the little things in life.
2. I guess you could say being a ’90s kid was All That. ( you know you sang it)
1. Plus, we had Stripes gum, so we win.
Watch the video below
Want to read more of the ’90s? Check these articles out: