The 1980s were great, nobody can deny that, and every kid who grew up in the 80s will treasure their memories with nostalgic reverence.
If you were raised in the greatest decade to be a kid, then you must have been born in the ’80s! For sure, you’ll remember these nostalgic items.
Step aside, ’90s kids. Just step aside.
Scroll down for videos
1. …shiny Fisher-Price record player.
2. The joy of scratching a brand-new Scratch ‘n Sniff sticker.
3. Where you were during the Challenger disaster.
4. The 1984 Summer Olympics and, of course, Sam the Olympic Eagle.
5. The infectious jingle of My Buddy & Kid Sister.
6. …and Book and Records.
7. Who could forget the cumbersome dot matrix printer paper.
8. The Voyage of the Mimi, yes, that’s Ben Affleck. He will always be Clement Tyler.
9. Rugrats couldn’t hold a candle to the Muppet Babies.
10. Watching Pee-wee’s Playhouse while eating cereals was the highlight of Saturday mornings.