Genetics are pretty much powerful, passing down each trait to the next few generations of the family. Unless you trace it, you can never be sure about the conditions of your family that you might inherit. Physical resemblance of parents and children is just usual due to genetics, but it doesn’t stop there.
To show how powerful genetics are, My Heritage held a contest to search for people who looked just like their ancestors, and some results are pretty awesome and uncanny.
Now do you believe that history repeats itself?
1. Great-Grandfather Louis (born 1917) and Great-Grandson Matthew (born 1995)
2. Great-Aunt Ida (born 1898) and Great-Niece Caroline (born 1981)
3. Father and Son
4. Great-Grandfather and Great-Grandson
5. Grandfather Henry Daniel and Grandson Casey Edward (both photographed at age 21)
6. Two Women Born Four Generations Apart
7. Great-Grandmother Michelle and Great-Granddaughter Lucy (born 87 years apart)
8. Grandfather and Grandson
9. Olaus (born 1871) and Max (born 1991)
10. Grandmother Jackie and Granddaughter Caroline
11. Great-Grandfather Benjamin and Great-Grandson John
12. John Brownlow (born 1740) and his descendant John Brownlow (born 1953)
You might also want to read “They Look Like Twins, However, They Are Complete Strangers- Unbelievable How They Met.”