Stories about beautiful Scandinavian countries like Denmark and Sweden are common during the holidays. However, only a few people share about the enchanting beauty of Norway. Aside from being the birthplace of famed artist Edvard Munch, this nation is also a paradise filled with breathtaking and picturesque landscapes.
Dramatic and sparsely populated. These are among the beautiful words that describe the country. But, with its barren land and lovely views, Norway seems more like something that words cannot express. It looks like a surreal place ripped out straight from a fairy tale book. Here are some photos that show Norway’s magical scenes.
1. A Small House with a Simple Straw Grass Roof
2. An Old House with a Stunning Background
3. The Ancient Road Vindhellavegen
4. Bridge over Låtefossen Waterfall
5. A Natural Swimming Pool in the Heart of a Forest
6. Kvednafossen Waterfalls
7. Foggy Skjeppsjøen Lake
8. Borgund Stave Church
9. At the End of the World, Tjome
10. Lovely Old Townhouses at the Foot of the Mountain
11. The Green Roof of this Simple House
12. Stunning Old Village
13. Lord of the Rings-esque Bridge
14. Fairy House in Hunderfossen, Lillehammer
15. Barn in Valldal
16. Lovely Fjord Houses
17. The Majestic yet Spooky Lake Bondhus
18. Rogalund, Gullingen
19. Fishing Hut, Undredal
21. The Breathtaking Northern Lights
If you are looking for a place that provides beauty and seclusion, then Norway is the place to be.
And, aside from these beautiful locations, here are some other reasons to visit Norway: