Our family are usually the people we are very close with. They are there for every trial and triumph, for all our cuts and bruises, and they are the ones who have been with us since day 1. But the time to go our separate ways always arrives. A time to stand on our own two feet. A time to be independent either to build our own family or for work or studies. Despite moving out of the nest, our bonds with them are still intact so it’s only normal that the memories we hold very dearly are those of our family.
But before you leave and close the door, why don’t you create a heartwarming family portrait to let everyone know that they are invariably stapled in your heart?
2. FAMILY. Family—a word that describes the most precious thing in the world.
3. Composite Family Portrait. A magic trick performed by Erick Christian. This is the portrait that will make visitors keep asking you how you did it whenever they visit.
10. Family of Dark Side. Spice up generic poses with iconic masks and be boring no more. The Dark Side has never looked so warm.
11. Happy Father’s Day. A bit off-topic, but this is a wonderful shot for fathers with lots of angels (at least until they turn 16) in the house. Kiss attack!
12. Inception. Your family lives inside of . . . you?
13. Inside Barber Shop. Sync the getups and leave the studio! With this kind of vibe going on, this family really rocked the barber shop.
14. Levitation. There are portraits that are larger than life, then there are those that are ‘lighter’ than life. Grab that kid before he floats off!
15. My Family and I. They all sure look alike, and the progression emphasizes their similarities.
16. Our Family Portrait. Remember to take your camera into the family portrait as well. To most of us photographers, we treat it like a son anyways!
17. Parallel World. Ever thinking about shooting two creative family portraits into one? This is one unique way, well executed by Roberta Taylor.
18. Super Family. “Me and my family flying over Portugal :)”
19. The Combs Family. If you can hold your children tight, then this is the most fun memory you can shoot in a portrait!