Is your kitchen bursting at the seams? Well, if you are going a bit crazy just trying to fit everything in your small kitchen, this article is definitely for you. Here are some brilliant ideas to make every inch of your teeny-tiny kitchen count.
1. Stack pans using pan dividers to make searching an easier task.
2. Hooks, chalk markers, and chalkboard paints could help you organize your measuring cups and remember measuring equivalents.
3. Utilize the area underneath the ceiling using shelves.
4. Invest in a Lazy Susan cabinet to make use of every accessible corner space.
5. A magnetic spice rack on the door of your fridge should keep your spices intact.
6. Light items, such as cooling racks and baking sheets can be organized using a dividing file rack.
7. Use a moldable glue to create customize pot lid holders on the door of your cabinets.
8. A pocket organizer should help you maximize the storage space under the sink.
9. To save some space, it is best to hang pots and pans somewhere out of reach.
10. If magnetic spice rack on the fridge seems inconvenient for you, try hanging a sheet of tin in the cabinet doors.
11. Use baskets to organize stuff in cabinets.
12. Reuse an old magazine holder by making it an aluminum foil holder.
13. Install corkboards inside your cabinets to utilize every available space.
14. An over-the-sink shelf should create an additional counter space.
15. Cabinet doors are the best places to hang gloves, rags, and pot holders.
16. Place individual jars inside baskets.
17. Keeping an over-the-sink chopping board can somehow widen your counter space.
18. A pegboard makes a great wall organizer.
19. Install tiny shelves in the corners of your counter for your cups and glassware.
20. Screw hooks in a corner cabinet can be used to hang pots and pans.
21. Use baskets and hooks to create extra space in the cabinet under the sink.
22. Get yourself a folding table to maximize space.
23. Install a shelf on top of your shelf.
24. A handy rolling cart can add up to your storage space.
25. Kitchen sink drawers can make your counter space a bit bigger.
26. Use a magnetic knife strip so as to easily locate your knives.
27. Simply hang rails from your ceiling for your pans.
28. Simply install a shelf under another shelf.
29. If you think you can afford it, you can invest in a rolling shelf system.
30. If you wish to save space, a rolling kitchen cart can be of great use.