Chocolate lovers will be delighted because of this sweet treat. Check out the recipe for this easy to make dessert and try it yourself.
Scroll down for video
-Softened pint of ice cream (choose your favorite flavor)
-1/3 cup of crispy rice cereal
-1 cups of chocolate chips
-1/2 cup of coconut oil (it is recommended that you stick to refined coconut oil to maintain a neutral taste)
Tools you need to prepare:
-Baking pan/tray to hold the ice cream
1. Line the baking tray with wax paper and spread your softened ice cream over it
2. Cover with another layer of wax paper and freeze overnight.
3. Remove the ice cream from your tray by peeling the wax paper off.
4. Cut ice cream into bite-size squares and store in freezer to proceed to next step.
5. Microwave 2 cups of chocolate chips mixed with 1/2 cup coconut oil for 90 seconds until smooth and melted.
6. Cool the mixture in room temperature before putting in rice cereal.
7. Take out ice cream and coat bite size squares with chocolate mixtures.
8. Freeze until hard before taking out.
Enjoy your chocolate bites!