Having your own pool at the backyard seems to be a very cool treat to survive the summer heat, but it is a luxury most of us could not afford to have. If a deep plunge into the extravagant lagoon is not within your budget, you can still have a quick dip into the cool water while in the comfort of your own perimeters. With just a pint of creativity and a little help from your friends, you can have a soothing bath right at your own backyard.
Get your bikinis ready and learn from this genius hacks on how to make your own pool.
1. Heineken’s are made not just for drinking
2. A pool in the middle of the farm is never a bad idea
3. A galvanized metal stock tank is prick-free
4. And this is how wave pools started
5. Dumpster diving you say?
6. Drive and dive
7. Chair formation at its best
8. Saving an old bus for a watery calling
9. Just the right amount of water
10. A handy man’s pool
11. For those who desperately needs a dip, this might just help
12. No tarp? Use the garbage can
All you need to do is look around and find any possible container than can hold up a few ounces of water (and your weight) and you’re on for a swim, just make sure they’re clean and fail-safe.
Need more ideas for a homemade backyard pool? Check out the videos below: