Minions have taken the world by storm since their first adorable appearance in the Despicable Me movie franchise.
Since then, kids—and let’s face it, adults also—have been pretty erratic about these tiny yellow creatures whose purpose in life is to serve the greatest super villain of all time.
Minions merchandise were popular when the first movie came out, but pretty soon, the craze sky-rocketed when the third installment and prequel of the franchise, Minions, was launched into the theaters.
Today, we bring you Minion products, advertisements, and concepts that went beyond boundaries of cuteness and rather ended up being creepy.
1. Minion Tic Tac
2. Minion Panties
3. Minion Thongs
4. Creepy Minion Makeup
5. Minions Taking Over Cinerama Dome
6. Minion Duct Tape
7. Minion Toilet Brush and Twinkies
8. Minion Dog Costumes
9. Minion Goggles
10. Minion MacBook Keyboard Stickers
11. Minion Heels
12. Minion Swimsuit
13. Another Horrifying Minion Makeup
14. The One Direction Minion Shirt
15. Minion Bed
16. Evil Minion/Minion Tattoo
17. Minion-Inspired Vine Video
18. Minion Magic Mike
19. Minion Bedroom
20. Minion Nail Art
21. Minion Ringtones
22. Minion Crocs